I'm in London today, to compete at the WKC Provincial qualifiers, and to coach and cheer my teammates. Team Douvris has 35 competitors, and we are ready to go.
I'm competing in seven divisions (yes, I know):
- Hard style kata, women, 18+
- Classical kata, women 18+
- Traditional kata, women 35+
- Traditional kata, women 42+
- Point sparring, women, 18+, -60kg
- Point sparring, women, 35+, lightweight
- Point sparring, women, 42+, lightweight
This is my first time competing in 18+, with the kids who are fast and strong. Because I refuse to act my age. Will let you know how it went.